The Murray Hill
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Murray Hill

Un forum pour les fans de lecture et d'écriture !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)

+2
Pitchouill
Nickki
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Nickki
The Founder
Nickki

Féminin

Les petits plus
Citation: Life isn't how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain.
Book(s): La nostalgie de l'ange - Alice Sebold

Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) Empty
MessageSujet: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyMars 15th 2009, 18:24

Please let us know about yourself ; just answer this message by clicking on "Répondre" below.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://the-murray-hill.1fr1.net
Pitchouill
Discute philo, littérature et actualité
Pitchouill

Féminin

Les petits plus
Citation:
Book(s):

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyMars 22nd 2009, 15:46

Hi ! I've just introduced myself in French with a long text, but I'm here to do it in English now... Shorter ! Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 320806

So, I'm Pitch' aka Virginie, 19 y.o., from South of France.
I'm currently studying Biology in University.
English is not my native language, those lignes prove it... but I would like be fluent one day, principally because I love to travel and meet people from everywhere. Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 864308

Reading is one of my favorite hobbies, and I have too much books in my little flat even if I don't really have the time to read now.

I stop my introduction there and I leave you to do the same !
See ya ! Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 57295
Nickki
The Founder
Nickki

Féminin

Les petits plus

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyMars 29th 2009, 16:49

Shame on me, I've totally forgotten to introduce myself xD

So, I'm Nickki, Elodie's my real name. I'm 19, I live in the East of France, and I'm the founder of this board ^^

I love reading and writing (otherwise I wouldn't have created this board LOL xD), especially fanfictions (for now, that's all I'm able to write *_*).

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here ! ;)
asfalath
Ecrit son second livre
asfalath

Féminin

Les petits plus
Citation: The darkness breathe
Book(s): Nevermore

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyMars 30th 2009, 09:12

Me too I should slap myself!!

Me I'm Cynthia 24, I live near Paris; I love reading, writing and music. I'm also a big fan of english! That can seem stupid but I really love it.

I write mostly fanfiction on Supernatural, maybe cause I love that kind of stories since I was realy little!
aquario86
Arrive au comptoir
aquario86

Féminin

Les petits plus
Citation:
Book(s):

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyMars 30th 2009, 22:47

It seems that we all skipped that part XD

So, I'm Rozenn, 23, from Brittany Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 344473 That's done!
I'd rather speak spanish than english, but, hey, I give it a try XD Don't be surprise if there are spanish words in what I say... That's pretty difficult to speak english while I'm thinking in spanish Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 320806
I like to read a lot, but not fanfiction anymore... I read waaaaay too much and I reach a point where I can't read one more...
And I don't write... for your own good, believe me! Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 161435
http://breaded-fish.livejournal.com/
Cute Poison
Murray's Team
Cute Poison

Féminin

Les petits plus
Citation: Je suis idiote!
Book(s):

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyAvril 1st 2009, 15:19

So ... here we go ! Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 320806
I'm Nawelle, 15 years old (old ... very old !! XD) and I live near Paris. I love
music, especially the bands like 30seconds to Mars, Muse, NIN, Evanescence...
I mainly listen to rock and at the end of the year i'll learn how to play drums.Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 95359
I looooove reading and writing. I write lots of One Shot, but there aren't interesting. I love reading detective novels (?).
I'd love to be a lawyer ... later ! My life isn't very interesting ...

Happy to know more about you girls ! Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 344473
asfalath
Ecrit son second livre
asfalath

Féminin

Les petits plus

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyAvril 1st 2009, 18:44

You'll learn how to play drums? I play since i was 10
Nickki
The Founder
Nickki

Féminin

Les petits plus

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyAvril 1st 2009, 18:54

OMG, don't say that to Cute Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 320806 It's gonna drive her crazy xD
asfalath
Ecrit son second livre
asfalath

Féminin

Les petits plus

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyAvril 1st 2009, 18:56

LOL In fact I wanted to try thanks to Lars Ulrich, Metallica's drumer, so I annoyed my mother with that until she finally gave up. And i play the guitar since I was 7.
Nickki
The Founder
Nickki

Féminin

Les petits plus

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyAvril 1st 2009, 19:26

Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 785332 Cute should be dead by now Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 320806

Seriously, you must be good at playing drums and guitar, if you started at an early age !
asfalath
Ecrit son second livre
asfalath

Féminin

Les petits plus

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptyAvril 2nd 2009, 11:16

Well, people told me that but me I don't think do
Di
Arrive au comptoir
Di

Féminin

Les petits plus
Citation: All that matters is right now
Book(s): The Gun Seller, Hugh Laurie; Scarpetta, Patricia Cornwell; ...

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptySeptembre 24th 2009, 00:43

Another topic that I fear I'll re-live. 'Cause, I just so love speaking english, and I hope to find other (french, maybe^^) people willing to share that passion. Cause, yeah, it's weird, but when you're around 18, addicted to music, and several tv series that you can't see in any other version than original cause otherwise you scream at the fake voices... Well, you have to be in love with english. Or change occupation^^ I choose the first option. Yeah, that's statistics, and yeah, I come from a scientific course, though I'll now go and study languages. Oh, and did I mention I was talkative and a lot into writing earlier? Thought so.. Well, anyway Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 344473
And just in case you still had a doubt about that last fact: yeah, I'm crazy, and damn well proud of it Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 313244

Er, yeah, I'll go now Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 585836
asfalath
Ecrit son second livre
asfalath

Féminin

Les petits plus

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptySeptembre 24th 2009, 00:47

I have a big passion for the language too! Just one thing: we say tv shows or Series but not TV séries.
Di
Arrive au comptoir
Di

Féminin

Les petits plus
Citation: All that matters is right now
Book(s): The Gun Seller, Hugh Laurie; Scarpetta, Patricia Cornwell; ...

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptySeptembre 24th 2009, 11:52

Oh, then I feel less lonely, believing everybody think I'm weird loving that. (well, in a scientific course, yeah, it's pretty doubtful^^)
I.. sorta totally agree for tv shows, or series.. but I have this habit from.. wherefrom, well, must be one of my mix between american english, and 'proper' english. (that's the problem about watching and reading both, I suppose... Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) 888139 )
asfalath
Ecrit son second livre
asfalath

Féminin

Les petits plus

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) EmptySeptembre 24th 2009, 12:54

Yeah me too! exept I'm not from a scientific course but a litterary one! This is why people think it's weird that I like the CSIs franchise!
Me I only read américain books and I hear more américains talking, this is the reason why I speak like americains.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)   Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =) Empty

Welcome ! Introduce yourself here =)
Page 1 sur 1